- Alcatel-Lucent wins two LTE deals in China 13 December 2013 | 12:12 pm
- Vodafone Australia CEO takes reins at NBN 13 December 2013 | 12:11 pm
- Thingful aims to be the Google of the Internet of Things 13 December 2013 | 10:00 am
- Telecoms.com Industry Survey 2014 12 December 2013 | 9:57 pm
- Square acquires payment provider Evenly 12 December 2013 | 3:42 pm
Gathering Senior Leaders from the entire Digital Ecosystem
Join us next year for East Africa Com 2014!
The 10th annual East Africa Com will take place in Nairobi on 20-21 May 2014: now is the time to get involved in the biggest digital event in the region.
East Africa Com is designed to showcase the innovation, success stories, developments and also discuss current challenges in the region’s mobile and digital space.
In 2014 the programme will look at how business models are adapting to make the most of booming data demands and services: from network implications and technology developments to new services, competition, and customer strategies. The audience will comprise telcos, OTT players, broadcasters, regulators, vendors & suppliers, as well as the new generation of App, ICT start-ups and incubators spurring innovation in the region.
If you would like to apply to speak at East Africa Com, contact us by filling out this form here (please tick that you are interested in speaking opportunities)
Find out more about the 2013 event, click here to READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE
See you next year in Nairobi, Kenya on 20-21 May 2014!
We are currently putting together the 2014 conference agenda – this is your chance to position your business alongside the ‘crème de la crème’ of East Africa's mobile and digital ecosystem.
Sessions will include industry intelligence, case studies and interactive panel discussions on the core topics of the regional market. Check out this year’s focus areas and submit your proposal to provide thought leadership on the following:
- Operator strategies in the data era
- Fibre and Satellite developments
- Mobile Financial Services
- Cloud Technology
- Entrepreneurship and investment
- CEM & digital marketing
- Mobile entertainment and broadcasting evolutions
- 2nd annual AppGig
In 2013 East Africa Com welcomed:
- 600 attendees
- 75% operator delegate attendance
- 45% C-Level delegate attendance
- 206 companies
- 39 countries
Find out more download the 2014 brochure taster here
East Africa Com – the best place to learn about the latest trends, network and do business in the region
- If you attend East Africa Com, you will receive a certificate of attendance
- The ONLY annual East African event dedicated to the entire Digital ecosystem - network and do business with decision-makers from all of East Africa’s thriving markets
- 40+ Expert speakers - learn from the industry leaders over 2 days of congress sessions, and make the most of the opportunity to meet & quiz them
- Meet over 600 Telecommunications professionals and share best practice to grow your business.
- Meet over 30+ leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.
- Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
- Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole Digital Ecosystem together –mobile and fixed-line operators, Internet Service Providers, regulators, investors, telecoms solution vendors and content providers as before with new additions from OTT service providers, social media players, digital media brands and mobile advertisers.
Find out more, download the programme here
The event was very impressive especially with the presentations and how the exhibitors demonstrated their new products and solutions. It is interesting to see the way they all harness the present and future of the latest telecoms and IT productsNjenga Kimani, Flashcom
Well organised event with vast networking and industry insight opportunities. Quite impressive was the session on Elimm mobile device schooling tablet for East Africa. A great revelation on how mobile device content can be compelling enough even in the education sectorGolder Mier, Senior Manager, Safaricom
It was quite enlightening as the speakers and panellists were carefully selected. I was also delighted when local talent and innovations were recognized and presented as it encourages young entrepreneurs to work on, build on and improve their new innovationsWilliam Kibet Langat, Head of Sales and Communications, Telkom Kenya Limited
The conference was well organised, the speakers were on point and I have enjoyed the quality of information givenSakyi Opoku, Senior Marketing Manager, MTN Rwanda
The Conference's Agenda and Exhibition from different international and local organisations and enterprises was informative, entertaining and also left a big research gap on technological solutions for operators and enterprisesHilda N. Mulandi, Financial Accountant, Flashcom LTD
Excellent networking opportunity with senior management professionals. If you would like to be face-to-face with the key players in East African Telecoms, this conference is unrivaledJosh Lowenthal, Managing Director, International Operations, Freeconferencecall.com
It was excellent, thank you, it certainly gave us a good branding visibilityCristina Cocco, Marketing Manager Southern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Dialogic
Speed networking is a very interesting and useful feature. It allows introductions between operators and vendors and increase number of leads we get. It triggers new opportunities and should be implemented also at your Dubai eventKarim Chaari, Sales director, Streamwide
In the past 48hrs, 60 companies/organisations have expressed interest in working with usKageni Wilson, Founder & CEO, ionacloud
It was worth attending especially for the Telecom operators and service providersVitalis O. Oduor, Fibre Optic Cable Network Design Engineer, Telkom Kenya Limited