- Acquirer beware 19 December 2014 | 4:52 pm
- MTS, VimpelCom to collaborate on LTE in Russia 19 December 2014 | 4:14 pm
- Telefonica, Ericsson bring 4G to Peruvian Amazon 19 December 2014 | 3:40 pm
- EE buys mobile airtime distributor Mainline Digital Communications 19 December 2014 | 11:04 am
- Iliad’s Niel acquires Orange Switzerland 18 December 2014 | 12:23 pm
MONETISATION AND PARTNERSHIP STRATEGIES TO FURTHER GROWTH IN AFRICA’S MOST INNOVATIVE DIGITAL MARKET
A strongly established economic hub, the East Africa region is a complex market and the home of some of the most innovative companies in digital Africa. As networks keep improving, new services are being developed to meet the needs of consumers in all market segments: urban, rural, consumer, enterprise and governments.
The 2015 East Africa Com programme brings even more opportunities to hear from the leading minds in the region’s digital economy, with new interactive sessions and more speakers addressing the hottest questions to further East Africa’s digital development.
New for 2015: the CIO Forum brings together telcos and digital brands with business end-users, to better understand their needs and how services should improve to support a successful digital economy.
“The 2015 East Africa Com programme brings even more opportunities to hear from the leading minds in the regions digital economy, with new interactive sessions and more speakers addressing the hottest questions to further East Africa’s digital development”
- Keynote: Where's the money
- Data services: monetisation and affordability
- LTE Developments
- Partnerships Keynote: Regulators, Operators and Users' perspectives
In 2013 East Africa Com welcomed:
- 600 attendees
- 55% operator delegate attendance
- 42% C-Level delegate attendance
- 208 companies
- 28 countries
Find out more download the 2014 brochure taster here
East Africa Com – the best place to learn about the latest trends, network and do business in the region
- If you attend East Africa Com, you will receive a certificate of attendance
- The ONLY annual East African event dedicated to the entire Digital ecosystem - network and do business with decision-makers from all of East Africa’s thriving markets
- 40+ Expert speakers - learn from the industry leaders over 2 days of congress sessions, and make the most of the opportunity to meet & quiz them
- Meet over 600 Telecommunications professionals and share best practice to grow your business.
- Meet over 30+ leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.
- Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
- Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole Digital Ecosystem together –mobile and fixed-line operators, Internet Service Providers, regulators, investors, telecoms solution vendors and content providers as before with new additions from OTT service providers, social media players, digital media brands and mobile advertisers.
Find out more, download the programme here
Overall conference was well organised, excellent networking and good contacts with my operator customers in the region with some hot leads generatedRegional Account Director, SAP UK Limited
I have been able to meet with partners offering some of the solutions we’ve been looking for in the industry. We also got some feedback on industry areas we are targeting for investment. This must be the most valuable tech event in East AfricaCIO, JLT, Kenya
Good show and productive targeted meetings with East-African operators - will definitely take part againDirector Line of Business Data & Telecom, Eutelsat France
It has been a pleasure attending East Africa Com and participating as a panellist, hearing and sharing views from other regional playersGeneral Manager, Financial Services, Safaricom
East Africa Com has provided a great opportunity to meet and listen to top industry thought leaders in the regionResearcher, iHub Kenya
Informa put on a great networking event presenting valuable opportunities to explore business relationshipsCyrus Sang, Executive Director, Jamii Telecom Ltd, Kenya