- Ericsson buys metadata billing specialist 29 July 2014 | 6:13 pm
- Carphone Warehouse reveals revolution in data management 29 July 2014 | 11:22 am
- AT&T, IBM bring cloud-to-cloud connectivity down to minutes 29 July 2014 | 8:49 am
- Bharti Airtel reaches 300m users 29 July 2014 | 8:33 am
- ZTE to build broadband centre in Brazil 28 July 2014 | 10:23 pm
The Com World Series is pleased to announce that the 10th Annual East Africa Com will take place at the Safari Park hotel in Nairobi on 9th and 10th September 2014.
The event was originally due to take place on 20th and 21st May but had to be postponed due to security concerns.
The Com World Series is committed to doing business in Nairobi, Kenya: one of the most dynamic business hubs in Africa and a leading market for the digital sector. All necessary measures will be taken to run the event in the best conditions so that participants can enjoy in-depth learning, networking and business opportunities.
About East Africa Com
East Africa Com is the leading conference & exhibition for the region’s telecoms, media & ICT industries. Now in its 10h year, the conference is the annual meeting place for East African operators and regulators to network, do business and set the agenda for the forthcoming year together with international and regional telecoms solution providers. East Africa Com is part of the Com World Series, a series of events dedicated to the telecoms, media and ICT sector in emerging markets, produced by Informa Telecoms & Media. The conference programme covers the most strategic issues affecting companies in East Africa’s digital market - services, connectivity, efficiency, profitability, customer experience, partnerships, policy and more.
Join 600+ Telecoms, Media & ICT Professionals at East Africa Com 2014!
East Africa Com is a must-attend for anyone who wants to break into or confirm their position in the Telecoms, Media & ICT Industry.
Hosted by Airtel, we have speakers from Orange Kenya, Canar Telecom Sudan, Wananchi Group Kenya, Google, Roke Telekom Uganda, Safaricom Kenya, Spinlet, Brudan, Paypal and Communications Commission of Kenya.
Hear 40+ industry leading speakers deliver you the latest business knowledge on: Operator Strategies, LTE Developments, Connecting East Africa, Mobile Money, Mobile Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing & CEM, AppGig and much more…
Conference passes are free to all East Africa Com operators, regulators & developers. All other companies need to buy a conference ticket.
Attend East Africa Com to meet the ‘crème de la crème’ of East Africa's mobile and digital ecosystem.
Sessions will include industry intelligence, case studies and interactive panel discussions on the core topics of the regional market. This year’s focus areas include:
- Operator Strategies
- LTE Developments
- Connecting East Africa
- Mobile Money
- Mobile Enterprise Solutions
- Increasing Profitability
- Focus on Mobile Content
- Mobile Broadcasting Evolutions
- Digital Marketing & CEM
In 2013 East Africa Com welcomed:
- 600 attendees
- 55% operator delegate attendance
- 42% C-Level delegate attendance
- 208 companies
- 28 countries
Find out more download the 2014 brochure taster here
East Africa Com – the best place to learn about the latest trends, network and do business in the region
- If you attend East Africa Com, you will receive a certificate of attendance
- The ONLY annual East African event dedicated to the entire Digital ecosystem - network and do business with decision-makers from all of East Africa’s thriving markets
- 40+ Expert speakers - learn from the industry leaders over 2 days of congress sessions, and make the most of the opportunity to meet & quiz them
- Meet over 600 Telecommunications professionals and share best practice to grow your business.
- Meet over 30+ leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.
- Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
- Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole Digital Ecosystem together –mobile and fixed-line operators, Internet Service Providers, regulators, investors, telecoms solution vendors and content providers as before with new additions from OTT service providers, social media players, digital media brands and mobile advertisers.
Find out more, download the programme here
Overall conference was well organised, excellent networking and good contacts with my operator customers in the region with some hot leads generatedRegional Account Director, SAP UK Limited
I have been able to meet with partners offering some of the solutions we’ve been looking for in the industry. We also got some feedback on industry areas we are targeting for investment. This must be the most valuable tech event in East AfricaCIO, JLT, Kenya
Good show and productive targeted meetings with East-African operators - will definitely take part againDirector Line of Business Data & Telecom, Eutelsat France
It has been a pleasure attending East Africa Com and participating as a panellist, hearing and sharing views from other regional playersGeneral Manager, Financial Services, Safaricom
East Africa Com has provided a great opportunity to meet and listen to top industry thought leaders in the regionResearcher, iHub Kenya
Informa put on a great networking event presenting valuable opportunities to explore business relationshipsCyrus Sang, Executive Director, Jamii Telecom Ltd, Kenya